Bravoflex is a flexible on-demand transport service that goes from stop to stop without a fixed route. Where does it stop? You decide!
There is no timetable. You simply determine when you want to be picked up, at which stop, and where you want to go. You simply book a trip with Bravoflex whenever you need to. You might be sharing the vehicle with other passengers, but only if this doesn’t affect your arrival time. Changing to a different bus line or at a public transportation hub is easy with Bravoflex.
Bravoflex is available in:
- Bergen op Zoom
Bravoflex meets the needs of each municipality as closely as possible. As a result, reservation times, travel duration and rates may be different in each municipality. Click on your location for more information on booking, travel times, rates and more.
Bravoflex offers you on-demand transport in and around the municipality of Moerdijk when you need it, in the evenings and on weekends.
How does it work?
- Download the OV flex app in the Google Play Store or App Store or call 088 - 0761 977.
- Plan your journey by entering your departure and arrival stop in or around the municipality of Moerdijk.
- Pay however you like: directly via the app, or with the driver using your debit card and PIN.
- You can see your scheduled pickup time in the app.
- Rate your ride in the app.
Bravoflex operates in and around the municipality of Moerdijk at times when regular bus service is limited, supplementing the regular timetable. Seven days a week, all year round:
- Monday to Friday from 7:00 PM to midnight
- On Saturdays and Sundays from 9 AM - 0.00 PM
- On public holidays from 9 AM - 0.00 am (8 PM on New Year's Eve)
How much is the fare?
Rates for Bravoflex are always € 3.50 per person, for every trip within the municipality of Moerdijk. Nice and clear. You can pay directly via the app or with the driver using your debit card and PIN.
Where are the stops?
Bravoflex runs between bus stops, train stations and public transport hubs in and around the municipality of Moerdijk. You choose where you want to board and where you would like to go. You can easily continue your journey by train or bus from the public transport hubs. The stops are shown below:
Click on the map to enlarge
Do you have questions or suggestions? Call our customer service on working days (8:30 AM to 6:00 PM): 088 - 0761 980 (standard rates apply).
Bergen op Zoom
Bravoflex is your on-demand ride in Bergen op Zoom. Travel all across Bergen op Zoom with ease: from stop to stop, as well as from and to the station. It’s wonderfully flexible. At what stop do you get on and at what time? That’s up to you!
You simply book a trip with Bravoflex whenever you need to: there’s no timetable or fixed route. You decide at which stop you want to be picked up and where you’re going. You might be sharing the bus with other passengers, but only if this doesn’t affect your time of arrival, of course.
How does it work?
To travel with us, book your seat on the bus (from two weeks to at least half an hour in advance):
- Go to vlinder.arriva.nl and click Bergen op Zoom, or call 0800 - 0232545.
- Plan your journey by entering your departure and arrival stop and desired arrival time.
- You decide how to pay: directly online with iDEAL, or paying the driver using your debit card or OV chip card.
- If you’ve booked online, you can track your bus. This will tell you exactly when the bus will arrive at your stop, preventing unnecessary waits at the bus stop.
- Monday to Friday 7.00 AM to 19.00 PM
- Saturday 8.00 AM to 18.00 PM
- No service on Sundays and holidays
How much is it?
Bravoflex Bergen op Zoom costs €3.50 per person when going from stop to stop. Travelling to or from the station costs €1.50. Promotion: as Bravoflex is a new service in Bergen op Zoom, all journeys cost only €1.50 during the first months. This applies whether you go from stop to stop, or to or from the station.
You can pay for your journey online using iDEAL, or you can pay the driver using your debit card or OV chip card. Discounts or passes are not valid at Bravoflex. You can book a ride for several persons (up to five) from the same location and using the same email address. One of you will pay for the journey, and payment has to be made using iDEAL or a debit card. To make our buses safer, our drivers do not accept cash.
Where are the stops?
Bravoflex operates between bus stops as well as driving to the station in Bergen op Zoom. You can find the stops here: